Shubhalaxmi Savings is a product that is offered to employers and organizations as payroll package for their employees.
The account has been designed from an employee’s perspective. Our aim with this product is to provide the best banking solution and help improve the financial well being of all your employees – the most important asset in any organization.
Why go with Laxmi Bank?
VISA Debit Card
Rates & Features
- Zero balance account
- 7.633% Interest Rate paid Quarterly
- For Salaried Employees – Minimum 5 accounts per employer/organization is required*
- Free VISA Debit Card**
- Free – Complete e-Banking Package for the first year ***
- Mobile Banking with Viber Banking Services
- Internet Banking Subscription
- Email Solution
- DEMAT Account with Laxmi Capital Pvt. Ltd.
- Mero Share Account
- Personal Accident Insurance of NPR 500,000 to account holder***
- Covers Accidental Death, Permanent Total and Partial Disablement
- No more ATM Cash Withdrawal Fee within Nepal
- Laxmi Bank ATMs – Any number of times
- Non Laxmi Bank ATMs – 3 withdrawals per month
- Free Cheque Book Issuance
- Save NPR 250 on issuance of USD VISA Travel Card
- Draft / Manager’s Cheque issuance @ NPR 100 for personal/family use
- Any Branch Banking Services (ABBS) including Cheque Book requests
- ASBA/C-ASBA service
- Permanent/Confirmed staff will be eligible for
- Pre-approved Credit Card limit up to 1.5 times the Gross Salary or NPR 100,000 whichever is lower
- Personal Loan facility up to 6 times the Gross salary or NPR 1,500,000****
*Periodic payment such as monthly salary needs to be credited into these accounts directly by the employer/organization
**Free VISA Debit Card for the first year and NPR 399 p.a. (as per SSC) will be charged from second year onwards
***As an introductory offer, green banking package is offered to new account holders for free. Discounted Package Fee of NPR 299 p.a. will be charged from second year onwards
***For more information regarding insurance coverage, please check the insurance policy here.
****Subject to bank’s credit discretion policy and employer/organization’s recommendation letter
Personal Accidental Insurance provided via our Insurance Partner, SHIKHAR INSURANCE CO. LTD.
- Overdraft facility of up to 1.5 times the monthly payroll amount or NPR 1.0 mio, whichever is lower (upon completion of 6 months of payroll relationship)
- Dedicated RM to assist with payroll services and personal loan facilities of employer’s staff
Get the best banking experience!
How to Apply
Visit any of our branches during working hours
- Open your account online with Laxmi Bank's Digital Account Opening Platform
- You can also process your KYC online with our Video KYC platform
- Residential address in Nepal
- Copy of National ID card
- Passport Size photograph (2)
- Valid Passport (for foreign nationals)
- Letter from the Indian Embassy (for Indian Nationals without a passport)
You may also need (if applicable)
- An additional ID card such as license, student ID card or Passport (if available).
- Water or Electricity Bills.
Who can apply online?
- If you are older than 18 years of age
- Applications for accounts where funds are held in trust cannot be accepted online.
- If you wish to open an account, please apply at any branch
- There is no minimum balance to open the account.