Dollar Travel Card
Orange International Card is our VISA branded travel card that is a safe and convenient companion for your international travels. Simple to apply, easy to use and widely accepted around the world, you can withdraw cash or pay for goods and services. Travel safe and travel smart with Orange International.
One time issuance charge:
- Against Nepali Rupees: NPR 750.00
- Against FCY account: USD 0.00
Reload fee: NPR 250.00
The card is accepted across the globe where VISA cards are accepted. Please follow the guidelines below for your own safety and convenience. The card is EMV standard Chip based card which is readily available at our branches.
- Copy of passport
- Visa provided by the travelling country
- Confirmed air ticket
- Before travelling, please test your Orange International Card at any of the Laxmi Bank ATMs and change the PIN for added security. Always keep your card safe and do not disclose the PIN to anyone.
- The card will be blocked if you enter the wrong PIN thrice. To unblock the card, please contact Cards Services Division. You will need to send a copy of your passport and a signed request letter over email to unblock the card. Cards Services Division: +977-1-4371484 (between 8 am to 8 pm everyday; support hours may vary during public holidays) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please subscribe to email alert service for your Orange International Card to keep track of your balance and transaction history.
- For your security, Manual Transactions, where card does not need to be swiped are disabled. If you would like to enable E-commerce facility in your card please visit 3D Secure Service , or please contact your nearest branch.
- While handing over the card to make payment please let the operator know that this is a ‘Debit Card’ and account type is ‘Savings’. Similarly, while making withdrawals from ATM please make sure you choose ‘Savings Account’ option. Choosing wrong account type such as current account, credit card, etc. will lead to a failed transaction.
- Transaction Limits and Transaction Fees are as follows:
|Transaction||Limit for POS (USD)||Limit for ATM (USD)|
- If your card does not work at an ATM/POS, please try using ATM/POS of another bank as the problem could lie with the system of one particular bank.
- If you encounter any issues with the card, please contact Cards Services Division directly over phone or email. Over email, we will respond to your queries within 24 hours.