Why go with Laxmi Bank?
VISA Debit Card
Free Mobile Banking
Free Internet Banking
Rates & Features
- Zero balance account
- 6.4% Interest Rate paid Quarterly
- For Salaried Employees – Minimum 5 accounts per employer/organization is required*
- Free VISA Debit Card**
- Free – Complete Green Banking Package for the first year ***
- Mobile Banking with Viber Banking Services
- Internet Banking Subscription
- Email Solution
- DEMAT Account with Laxmi Capital Pvt. Ltd.
- Mero Share Account
- No more ATM Cash Withdrawal Fee
- Laxmi Bank ATMs – any number of times
- Non-Laxmi Bank ATMs – 3 withdrawals per month
- Free Cheque Book Issuance
- Save NPR 250 on issuance of USD VISA Travel Card
- Draft / Manager’s Cheque issuance @ NPR 100 for personal/family use
- Any Branch Banking Services (ABBS) including Cheque Book requests
- ASBA/C-ASBA service
- Permanent/Confirmed staff will be eligible for
- Pre-approved Credit Card limit up to 1.5 times the Gross Salary or NPR 100,000 whichever is lower
- Personal Loan facility up to 6 times the Gross salary or NPR 1,500,000****
*Periodic payment such as monthly salary needs to be credited into these accounts directly by the employer/organization
**Free VISA Debit Card for the first year, NPR 399 p.a. (as per SSC) will be charged from second year onwards
***As an introductory offer, green banking package will be provided free to new account holders for first year. Discounted Package Fee of NPR 299 p.a. will be charged from second year onward
****Subject to bank’s credit discretion policy and employer/organization’s recommendation letter
- Overdraft facility of up to 1.5 times the monthly payroll amount or NPR 1.0 mio, whichever is lower (upon completion of 6 months of payroll relationship)
- Dedicated RM to assist with payroll services and personal loan facilities of employer’s staff
Provide your valuable employees with the best returns on their savings!
- Residential address in Nepal
- Copy of National ID card
- Passport Size photograph (2)
- Valid Passport (for foreign nationals)
- Letter from the Indian Embassy (for Indian Nationals without a passport)
You may also need (if applicable)
- An additional ID card such as license, student ID card or Passport (if available).
- Water or Electricity Bills.
Who can apply online?
- If you are older than 18 years of age
- Applications for accounts where funds are held in trust cannot be accepted online.
- If you wish to open an account, please apply at any branch
- There is no minimum balance to open the account.