You have worked hard and smart and maintained a high level of personal standards and discipline to reach where you are today. Orange Savings Account is our flagship product and is a celebration of your success.
Orange Savings Account will ensure that your money works as hard as you do. The key benefits of your savings account are:
Why go with Laxmi Bank?
Free VISA Debit Card
Rates & Features
- 6% Interest Rate paid quarterly
- Free VISA Debit Card*
- Free “Complete Green Banking Package” with our flagship savings account**
- Mobile Banking with Viber Banking Services
- Internet Banking Subscription
- Viber Banking
- Email Solution
- DEMAT Account with Laxmi Capital Market Ltd.
- Mero Share Account
- Personal Accident Insurance of NPR 500,000 to account holder***
- NPR 500,000 cover for the account holder covers Accidental Death, Permanent Total and Partial Disablement
- No more ATM Cash Withdrawal Fee
- At any ATM, 3 times per month within Nepal
- Safe Deposit Locker
- Waiver on Security Deposit Requirement
- 50% Discount on Annual Rent fee****
- Free Cheque Book Issuance
- Draft / Manager’s Cheque issuance @ NPR 100 for personal/family use
*Free VISA Debit Card for the first year and NPR 399 p.a. will be charged from second year onwards.
* As an introductory offer, new customers get the “Complete e-Banking Package” free for the first year. Discounted Package fee of NPR 299 p.a. will be charged from second year onwards only.
**For more information regarding insurance coverage, please check insurance policy here.
***Subject to availability, for the first year only
Personal Accidental Insurance provided via our Insurance Partner, SHIKHAR INSURANCE CO. LTD.
- Complete e-Banking Package @ NPR 299 or as per Schedule of Service Charges for each individual service.
- USD Travel Card issuance @ NPR 500
Get the best banking experience!
How to Apply
Visit any of our branches during working hours
- Open your account online with Laxmi Bank's Digital Account Opening Platform
- You can also process your KYC online with our Video KYC platform
- Residential address in Nepal
- Copy of National ID card
- Passport Size photograph (2)
- Valid Passport (for foreign nationals)
- Letter from the Indian Embassy (for Indian Nationals without a passport)
You may also need (if applicable)
- An additional ID card such as license, student ID card or Passport (if available).
- Water or Electricity Bills.
Who can apply online?
- If you are older than 18 years of age
- Applications for accounts where funds are held in trust cannot be accepted online.
- If you wish to open an account, please apply at any branch
- Minimum Balance of NPR 5,000 to be maintained.